Détail de l'annonce
As Supply & Inventory Coordinator you will join the Operational Planning department that ensures that right product is at the right place and right time for the customers.
You will assist in all planning activities and make sure good service levels are achieved while keeping the inventory levels at target. On a regular base you will be in close contact with sales, customer service, VF Asia Sourcing, logistics and distribution teams to ensure a good information flow and proper communications. You are reporting to the Supply & Inventory Manager.
- Take full responsibility of the supply planning and the inventory management of special project articles (designer collaborations, special make ups, …). Balance supply and demand in such a way that maximizes product availability while keeping inventory levels under control. Calculate, based on the seasonal demand plan and forecast, the purchase requirements and send them to our sourcing teams in Asia. Avoid stock disruptions and overstock, monitor and report on supply and inventory performance. Maintain close contacts with sales, customer service, VF Asia Sourcing, logistics and distribution teams to ensure a good information flow and proper priority management.
- Drive and coordinate the seasonal salesmen sample process. Gather and analyze sample requirements. You will follow-up the entire process from order collection to delivery.
- Drive the monthly forecasting, order gathering and supply process for the Eastpak distributor business
- Gather forecast from the distributors/sales teams, analyze and provide forecast data in a timely manner.
- Gather and follow up on seasonal/monthly orders from distributors in close cooperation with Customer Service and the customers/sales teams.
- Work closely with the DTC/Digital teams to have the right inventory at the right time in accordance with their plans.
- Build, automate and analyze reports on daily, biweekly and seasonally basis. Take corrective actions where needed.
- Maintain key planning parameters in ERP system and sales ordering management system
- Support and act as back-up for other members of the planning team.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business administration, Commercial Sciences, Transport, Logistics with 1-2 years working experience.
- You like working with numbers and have an analytical mind
- You are accurate and have a sharp eye for details.
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of SAP, Access and Visual Basics is an asset.
- Fluent in English, spoken as well as written. Knowledge of Dutch language is an asset.