Détail de l'annonce
VF is looking for a supply and demand analyst to join the Vans EMEA family. This position is based in Stabio, Switzerland.
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
* Ensure the On time Performance Targets (to customer) are met.
* Approves all AF requests, efficiently using the Airfreight budget.
* Drive for improvement on Supply & Demand match.
* Responsible for producing Service Metrics reports on the Supply and Demand match at sales order and style level.
* Works closely with Planning, CS teams, DC/X-dock teams, Sourcing, Inbound Logistics, Sales Operations.
* Drive for improvement on the Order Coverage, Order Allocation & order conversion through analysis and working closely with Customer Service, SAT, Planning and Supply Chain Analyst.
* Work with Customer Service, Planning and SAT on the Order book Quality, drive improvements where necessary.
* Advice to anticipate or postpone shipments where required in support of Service or Inventory targets, efficiently using and staying within the Airfreight budget.
* Prepare the prior month order conversion results and next month Forecast in support of the monthly financial Forecasting Process.
* Monitor and provide weekly updates on Order conversion.
* Ensure the Monthly targets on Direct Shipments are met by working with Sales, Customer Service and Logistics offices
* Support the closing of direct shipments in JBA allowing the invoicing of Direct Shipments by Customer Service.
* Closely monitor on time availability of Hard Launches/Key Initiatives ahead of the shipping deadlines and responding to any (potential) delay. Guarantee enough time to meet a required in-store date. Evaluate all the possible corrective actions (air shipment, PO prioritization) to guarantee the service level in line with customers/brand requirements.
* Publish a bi-monthly report (mainly to CS and to other involved departments) focusing on Hard Launches/Key Initiatives.
* Attend bi-Monthly calls with Logistics team to discuss on prioritization, logistics KPIs and open point with freight forwarders and report them to Management.
* Monitor and report on Order Coverage Performance KPI’s as part of the Brand and executive S&OP cycle and ensure critical issues are elevated to Senior Management.
* Provide input to the bi-weekly OPS Dashboard on order Coverage & Conversion as per the set calendar for weekly and periodical items.
* Develop, Coordinate & Publish monthly Order book quality and Order Book Conversion results to be incorporated in the S&OP reporting cycle.
* Prepare the outbound information required for the Seasonal IN&OUT reports
* Investigate and propose opportunities for improvement and elevate to OPS Management any issue of material concern.
* Develop, implement, publish and comment automated Reports as agreed with OPS Management.
* Other assignments, presentations and projects as assigned by Line Management.
* Backup the Supply Chain Analyst.
What you need to succeed?
* Advanced Analytical skills and ability to interpret large data sets.
* Team player.
* Proactive, problem solver, flexible and with a “continuous improvement” mind-set.
* Strong work ethic with ability to work independently and achieve deadlines.
* Strong communication skills verbal and written.
* Fluent in English.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
* Ability to work within a dynamic working environment with changing priorities change, whilst meeting key deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand.
* Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture.