Détail de l'annonce
Vans: Be a Part of the Original
“It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people” – Paul Van Doren
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
We’re looking for an outstanding eCommerce Product Data Coordinator to join our Vans EMEA team in Stabio.
Let’s talk about the role!
As an eCommerce Product Data Coordinator your input will be key, being responsible for the catalogue and product data management across all of the VANS EMEA websites. He/She will make sure that product data and content online is accurate and will cover all operational duties such as: product attributes amendments, re-pricing, discounts uploads, site maintenance activities, and website testing. He/She will be in touch with developers and support team to support on technical bug resolution.
We expect that our eCommerce Product Data Coordinator will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Seasonal and ad hoc catalogue building and uploads (both regular and Customs line).
* Manage product data verification processes as it relates to the product on site – correct imagery, product descriptions, product attributes, categories/links, publication dates, and other product details.
* Price maintenance activities including promo and end of season sale price uploads/updates.
* Coordination of product launches/season launches/marketing content online.
* Site testing and other site maintenance activities: bug reporting, testing, and support to both merchandising and technical team for enhancement and new projects.
* Manage seasonal databases and files.
* Support in weekly reporting activities.
* Manage product related requests from customer service.
* Directly support the VANS eCommerce Merchandising Managers (ad hoc pages creation, product merchandising, etc).
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience in a relevant field.
* You have 1-3 year’s work experience, preferably within a Retail or eCommerce team. Previous work in multicultural teams would be a plus.
* You are fluent in English. German, Dutch, French and Spanish would be a plus.
* You have an excellent usage of Excel.
* You have a strong technological & Internet knowledge.
* Previous experience with SAP is a plus.
* You have an excellent ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task.
* You have a strong attention to detail.
* You are pro-active, curious, humble, eager to learn, adaptable to changes.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different Countries.
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do.
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives.
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organization and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.