Détail de l'annonce
What will you do?
The eCom Merchandising Manager is responsible to define and execute our merchandising and product content related activities across the Vans EMEA websites. Your role will be to ensure that we are offering the best experience for our consumers, and that our sites trade at the fullest potential to achieve our business goals.
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
* Manage and own one or more of the Vans product genders and/or categories.
* Partner with Buying, Planning and Allocation teams to ensure products are available on time and inventory levels meet the demand of consumers and launch dates.
* Manage product sequencing on all main navigational pages according to eCommerce content calendar, product performance indicators, and global navigation.
* Continually optimize on-site search, and cross and up-sell opportunities.
* Work with the Global teams in the US to align and leverage on key stories and campaigns.
* Align with digital marketing teams define and manage eCommerce content calendar which tracks brand, retail and online activity. Brief and collaborate with them to ensure creative assets meet commercial needs.
* Define content needs for key commercial activities: Back-to-School, Christmas, etc. to ensure the best customer experience and conversion rate.
* Weekly, Monthly and Seasonal KPIs and Reporting.
* Analyze collections, search results and generic navigational pages and promote actions to drive conversion and maximize consumer demand.
* Feed input on consumer trend back in to seasonal reviews and future season buy plans, leveraging analysis on what works best, and how to optimize communication and product presentation.
* Stay current and up to date on digital merchandising technology developments that can drive sales and conversion.
* Manage the 3rd party relationships that support the website and work to identify and drive different strategies to improve conversion.
* Support site maintenance activities and merchandising enhancements.
What you need to succeed?
* 5-6 years experience as similar role in eCommerce.
* Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication. Other languages will be a plus.
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively; work well with a team and have a positive attitude.
* Ability to develop relationships with other departments.
* Quick with learning new tools and platforms.
* Competitor and commercial awareness.
* Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Team player with a great attitude
* Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand.
* Join a multi-brand, multi-countries organization to drive you career forward.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture.