Détail de l'annonce
ECommerce Buyer Vans EMEA
Working closely with the DTC Buying and Planning teams creating balanced, commercial and innovative product ranges in-line with channel requirements. Delivering departmental strategies, identifying risks and opportunities in order to drive market share whilst supporting the brand image and company objectives.
* Responsible together with the eCom Planner for the execution of departmental strategies and financial plans inline with set targets and objectives.
* Building and maintaining a targeted brand offer, with a strong focus on anticipating and meeting the needs of the VANS customer. Creating exciting product ranges, considering multiple key attributes for range optimization and high customer experience for all digital DTC platforms.
* Partnering with the Retail buyers to make sure seasonal product offer is consistent across DTC channels and identify opportunities. Aligning with them frequently to share product analysis and insights.
* Managing and flexing OTB together with eCom Planning to hit the set targets whilst remaining opportunistic and driving the best possible return for the OTB.
* Consistently review and react to sales performance through insightful analysis of the business.
* Providing the commercial and creative input for your dept. to allow optimum decision making around future trade, assortment planning and wider strategic brand decisions.
* Partners with eCom planning and eCom Merchandisers to analyze In-season departmental performance prepare Sales plans / Forecasts for the season and providing analysis of daily / weekly sales to drive out sound commercial trading actions for profit maximization.
* Utilize selling and analytics to identify opportunities to improve conversion, product page view, cross-sell and add to cart rates, all to drive incremental sales for areas of responsibility.
* Providing insight on best selling items/categories and slow selling/down-trending categories to maximize sales and reduce inventory liabilities / markdown.
* Critical Path management- adhering to set deadlines at all times, including timely feed in of commercial information, cross functionally and the monitoring of deliveries.
* Collaborative, organized, and strategic with your finger on the pulse of Skate and Street Inspired Fashion always looking to push the department forward with a sharp focus on elevating digital.
* Keeping up to date with competitor activity and constantly reviewing the product strategy, you will understand the market place, target customer and key competitors using consumer insights to ensure VANS remains ahead at all times.
* Collaborate with cross functional partners in the pre-season and in-season business process. These partners include eCommerce/Retail Merchants, Site Experience, Site Marketing, Site Analytics, Site Personalization, EMEA Marketing and Creative Services, EMEA Merchandising and Product Teams.
* Support effective visual/site merchandising and ensure new products are set-up on time and merchandised according to analytics, testing data and relevant strategies.
* Work with eCom Merchandising to help co-ordinate content production process, including planning, organizing and attending website product photo shoots and providing direction and feedback for product copy.
* Utilize selling and analytics to identify opportunities together with eCom Merchandising to improve conversion, product page view, cross-sell and add to cart rates, all to drive incremental sales for areas of responsibility.
* Partner with eCom Merchandising to help evaluate and maintain effective category groupings, sequencing, site search filtering and categorization strategies facilitating efficient search and reinforcing positive brand experience.
* Assist eCom and digital Marketing teams with product imagery projects (Lookbooks and Online Visual tools) providing list of Hero product, key looks and specific detail call outs to upsell product.
* Oversee In season Re-order & Sample Management processes together with AB, ensuring high level of accuracy in a timely manner.
* Responsible for arranging and presenting to various audiences for conferences and other key meetings as required.
Qualifications and Competencies
* Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3+ years experience in Retail Buying.
* Experience in Retail Stores environment.
* Experience in Site Merchandising.
* Awareness of current and future trends.
* Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Tableau or other Analytics tools experience.
* Fluent in English. Other languages will be a plus.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, above all Excel.
* Strong business and financial analysis skills as well as retail math knowledge, including elements of mark up, margin, open to buy, GMROI.
* Willing to travel 30% of the time.