Détail de l'annonce
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family. We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us.
That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Timberland: Driven to Make it Better
Timberland is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for its original yellow boot introduced in 1973, the brand today outfits consumers with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage and inspire them to choose adventure around every corner of the world.
At Timberland, we strive to be Earthkeepers in everything we do. We work hard to make our products responsibly, protect the outdoors and serve the communities around the globe where we live, work and explore.
For decades, we have been guided by a higher Purpose: to inspire and equip the world to step outside, work together and make it better.
Timberland is a fully-owned subsidiary of VF, one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
We’re looking for an outstanding Business Planner PSS & DTC to join our Timberland team in Stabio.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Business Planner PSS & DTC your input will be key, growing 4 walls business (Partnership Stores PSS and Direct-to-Consumer DTC) net revenues, market share and profitability through strategic planning, retail sales analysis, tracking marketing initiatives, and making supply chain a competitive advantage.
He/she will work in close collaboration with customer service and PSS management to recommend actions on in season management of the Order Book. He/she will work in close collaboration with Demand planning and PSS management to influence seasonal product forecasting in season demand plan revisions and financial forecast (Gross to Net – G2N). Integrate G2N and sell-through analysis for DTC and PSS. He/she is a retail expert and able to recommend change in the way we service our accounts, seeking for efficiency.
We expect that our Business Planner PSS & DTC will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
LEAD &/OR SUPPORT GO TO MARKET PROCESS FOR PSS and DTC:
* Support Long term planning with analysis current state of business, Sell Trough performance of current assort. Plan / Provide report to track and feed vs. current plans, give recommendations on merch/sales financial roll up
* Lead & Support FY and Seasonal Forecast by providing stock and sales analysis on current account performance and future estimation. Link with demand planning to validate seasonal forecast against financial buy plans
* Close collaboration with the DTC Retail merchandizing team (line forecast exercise/seasonal planning, consolidation total 4walls) & allocation planning teams for the in-season performance and monthly forecast
* Lead and Support Key Partners Seasonal Kick Off (preparation step of the seasonal plans with key partners – external) and Go To Market meeting (validation step of the seasonal plans – Internal) with analysis YTD sales trends and align with x-functions (Sales / Merchandising / marketing) on qualitative feedback
* Support Pre-lines / Sell in (Seasonal plan validation with accounts) with providing team with financial and Sell Trough performance analysis to support the plan.
* Lead & support seasonal plans tracking by providing comprehensive reports to the x-functional team.
SUPPORT PSS and DTC MANAGEMENT PROCESS:
* Support Channel Quarterly & Monthly Business Reviews by track results vs. plan. Track specific initiatives. Provide Stock & Sales plan with learnings on current quarter. Future quarter Stock sales estimation populated with business recommendation.
* Support Quarter & Month Close process by providing full rationale on state of business ahead of close. Work closely with PSS managers and CS to execute any actions necessary (Gaps/Optimisation)
* Support Quarterly & Monthly reforecasting process (Gross 2 Net / Demand Plan…) with bottom up validation. Connect with planning team and finance team to get full alignment vs. planning kpi’s/ Identify gaps and/or opportunities. Link with demand planning team to revise channel position on inventory. Connect with CS and Credit to inform on plans. Connect with Finance to highlight risks and opportunities against financial plan.
* Support Weekly PSS Management & operations by providing full set of data. Sell out analytical part, supported by the EDI roll out plan. Build comprehensive and efficient scorecard to identify Sell Through performance on a weekly base, integrating PSS figures with DTC data. Identify gap and/or optimisation opportunities. Support shipping reviews identifying key actions in regards to / call offs / Reorders/ Cancellations /Returns. Provide key business recommendation to PSS channel and track.
* Supports the weekly and bi weekly business updates – inputs, by providing relevant tangible data and insights on PSS and DTC.
* Be a driving force for change. Always seek to improve the process to support your channel base performance, therefore the overall brand performance.
* Internal: X-functional leaders Sales, Merchandising, Planning, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance and DTC team.
* External: Buyers, Head buyers, retailer’s top executives (in specific cases)
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have an University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or economics
* You have a minimum 3 to 5 years of sales or sales analysis or retail buying experiences with FMCG or major sport brands or key professional buying organizations or Commercial finance experience manager experience
* You have good communication skills in English and another language
* You are proficient in Microsoft Excel (masters Macros)
* You are a high energy, goal oriented and driven individual
* You have a strategic mindset
* You are great at getting things done and can create, maintain and develop relationship with various departments
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!