Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for a Senior Distribution Supervisor to be part of our VF Distribution Centre in Sint Niklaas, Belgium.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our leaders have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom for innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
What will the Senior Distribution Supervisor be responsible for?
- Manage the department to accomplish together the targets set out by VF, generate a positive teamwork ambiance within the team and create an open collaborative relationship with the DC team
- Participate actively in the Supervisor & Team Lead meetings.
- Manage cycle counting activity & FIFO in supplies stock. Establish internal control related standards & procedures, with an appropriate sense of detail, create collective awareness in the DC of the importance of stock integrity
- SPOC for all suppliers and follow up stock levels of raw materials.
- Develop and maintain management information reports for the DCs – VFC policy & SOX Compliant and Storage Fill Rate evolution in different parts of the DC (internal/external)
- Work with Finance & Quality Control in a collaborative way
- Support testing of new processes or system improvements
- Support Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement.
- Analyse operations processes & issues, recommend and/or implement/support corrective actions on operations floor, in processes or in systems
- Projects related to inventory accuracy and/or cost reduction within accuracy compliance, taking into account Systems Engineering (ERP-WMS-WCS-Interfacing), Safety and Ergonomics.
How you’ll make a difference
We are looking for someone who has strong people management, teamwork and interpersonal experience and is comfortable liaising with different levels of stakeholders. You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and a structured, data driven approach when making decisions. You will have the ability to manage a variety of projects and be very organised and an excellent communicator. The primary responsibility of the Distribution Supervisor is to preserve stock integrity by setting up, managing the inventory control activities and reporting in line with VFC policy and SOX Compliance. A strong affinity with ERP (like SAP), WMS (like PkMS), WCS, Business Intelligence software or Data Analysis tools and Microsoft Office is required.
Fluency in Dutch and a good level of English are essential for this role.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, benefits & pension scheme as well as a 50% staff discount on all our brands. However, it’s not just our products that set us apart from others. Ultimately, our people make us who we are and for that reason, we believe they deserved to be nurtured.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer so much more:
Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace.
At VF, we don’t just make the world’s best apparel and footwear, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
So, if you like what you have read and would like to be considered for this Senior Distribution Supervisor role, we would love to hear from you.