Détail de l'annonce
ASPOM is looking for a Sales Manager Europe M/F for Kathmandu.
Born in New Zealand, Kathmandu is the largest Australasian Certified B Corporation Company. For over 30 years they have designed their gear to take on the rugged landscapes of their homeland and to outfit the adventurous spirit of their people. Their apparel is expertly designed for both travel and outdoor adventure so that you can pack less and do more.
This position available immediately is located in Hossegor France with regular travel to other countries.
This position is responsible for elaborating and implementing the sales strategy across Europe and in accordance to Kathmandu Group strategic priorities. Identify & quantify growth opportunities and make sure resources are appropriately allocated.
The candidate will report to the GM Europe and the CEO Kathmandu.
Your role accountabilities:
- Work with the GM Europe and CEO Kathmandu to ensure global strategies are executed on the local markets.
- Deliver on agreed strategic priorities to achieve budgeted sales & profitability targets.
- Lead the sales team to achieve sales budgets by product category and geographical territory. Grow our wholesale sales account base.
- Have a clear view of the brand potential to drive a long-term profitable business on the European Market.
- Create a strong brand connection with the local strategic accounts. Set a dedicated sales program to each strategic account. Ensure to the brand the right representation thru the retailer network.
- Look for business opportunities linked to the brand identity.
- Manage training sessions with the sales team and the accounts (In-store clinics).
- Create & manage a strong sales team with a fanatical dedication to the brand.
- Work closely with the Customer service & the Credit control teams to ensure a fluent day to day business within the local accounts.
Product and Retail
- Define the product priorities by distribution channel, accounts, sales reps in order to maximize market potential & resources.
- Sell & promote the product innovations thru the right distribution channels. Ensure to each new program a strong local pre-launch on the market and an efficient follow up (POP, window …) thru the retailer network. Connect the accounts/consumers with the innovative products.
- Ensure to the brand an optimized brand/price position on the market.
- Customize & optimize the International/European marketing plan to the local market in the respect of the brand long term strategy.
- Use & maximize the euro/local resources. (Ensure a real ROI in each trade marketing actions).
- Ensure a great brand presentation in-store & in the Rip Curl showrooms.
Report & Forecast
- Ensure a monthly business report to the GM Europe with a particular focus on the strategic accounts.
- Provide products & marketing feedbacks.
- Manage yearly/quarterly/monthly products & sales forecasts.
- Manage a yearly/quarterly/monthly expenses forecasts.
- Ability to charismatically engage & lead.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determination & commitment to success
- Brand and Products sensibility, Market knowledge.
- Own intrinsic values are in line with company values.
|Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of five years of experience in a sales management role in the Outdoor Industry.
- Track record of driving business to exceed sales targets & budgets.
- Proven experience & success in coaching & developing Sales teams.
- Understanding of and connection to the board sports industry.
- Fluent in French and English. A third language appreciated (German or Spanish).
Please send your resume and your application letter in English to email@example.com with the ref: KSME, to the attention of Carole DIGER. Thanks.