Détail de l'annonce
Aqua Lung is a historical expert in scuba diving and has broadened its offer to complementary areas such as swimming, aquafitness and snorkeling. The Aqualung Group brands include Aqualung, Apeks, Aquaphere, Phelps, Omer, US.Diver, ….
AquaLung is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a common purpose: to inspire everyone to enjoy water exploration and be active in the water.
Come join us, AQUA LUNG GROUP offers a great internship opportunity within the SWIM team in Sophia Antipolis.
Scope and Mission
The Product Manager ensures the commercial viability of the product offer globally according to the brand strategy and market needs. In this framework the PM is working in close collaboration with X-functional and international teams (Product R&D, Marketing, Operations, Sales, country managers…) to optimize the seasonal product range while managing the KPI’s.
- Start date: 03/01/2022
- Duration target: 6 months
- Location: Sophia Antipolis
Key duties and responsibilities
- Support the product manager in day-to-day operation of the Product Range Creation process (in close collaboration with x-functional teams).
- Assist with market and competitor studies
- Analyze sales data for different regions/countries and distribution channels
- Realize competition product mapping and competition benchmark
- Regularly surveil competition new products and innovations
- Based on consumer research, propose some ideas for the range optimization and/or expansion.
- Create presentations, prepare internal meetings and conferences
- Prepare price and cost comparison, sales data and order figures.
- Create product training resources to support the sales teams.
- Level of studies: BAC + 3/4/5 master’s degree in Business administration, Marketing, or Sports Management
- Level of experience: a first internship experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal any additional European language is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working effectively in a Team
- Fast learner, and “hands-on” mentality
- Curious, dynamic, passionate about sport and swimming in particular
- Experience in swimming is a plus
If you are excited about this opportunity and joining the Aqua Lung team, please firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.