Détail de l'annonce
Get to know icebreaker
We’re looking for an outstanding Global Brand Communication Coordinator to join our icebreaker marketing team in Stabio, Switzerland. Are you passionate about a natural way of life? Do you want to be part of purposeful movement towards Move to natural? Either way, we’re looking for you! Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Are you yearning to make an impact and interested by Natural products? Then this is something for you! The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s the core of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been in a better place to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Global Brand Communication Coordinator will be responsible for developing and coordinating the activities for brand media advertising, Brand & Media communications, influencers management and data analytics for reporting brand building kpis globally & EMEA. This role will also collaborate with Brand Media & communication manager to develop agency briefs towards amplification of consumer campaigns seasonally.
* Elaborate and execute influencer guidelines to support the communication strategy amplification.
* Plan and create data reports to share Media & Communications activities and brand building success on a weekly/monthly basis
* Support with content calendar and briefing cascade to all agencies and influencers.
* Organize product seeding seasonally for all stake holders.
* Follow and execute advertising materials development together with the brand manager.
* Ensure delivery of business needs on media, formats, styles.
* Leverage and integrate consumer insights and testing to deliver effective consumer led campaigns and brand experiences.
* Update Station assets platform and share folder with latest creatives and communication templates.
* Collaborate on creative brief for media amplification and translations.
* Communicate with VF communication team on latest activities.
* Support & Execute brand events and Sales meeting.
* Manage Brand seeding budget.
What’s on your CV?
* Academic: University degree in marketing or communication, Bachelor or Master level
* 2-3 years’ experience in brand coordinator role or communication role.
* Deep understanding of Brand building tactics and KPIS.
* Great organizational skills, leadership skills and entrepreneurial attitude.
* Great analytical skill and data management.
* Team player and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
What’s in it for you? It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
* Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture
* Join a purpose-led brand and organization
icebreaker is a world leader in natural fibers clothing, and we supply our Natural products for our consumers to move to Natural in more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact. If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!