Détail de l'annonce
VF Corporation: Purpose Led. Performance Driven.
We’re looking for an outstanding Credit Controller fluent in French and English to join our VF EastPak family in Nottingham
You may ask “Just who is VF?”.
Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Credit Controller you will play a key role in managing major European online and high street retail customer accounts within the French markets.
We expect that our Credit Controllers deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
* Chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
* Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
* Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
* Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are fluent in English and French
* You are financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
* You are highly customer focussed and results driven to resolve queries
* You are computer literate, with proficiency in Excel.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
The Eastpak story began in 1952 as Eastern Canvas Products, making tough and durable bags for the US army. The 70s saw Eastpak worn by college kids, followed swiftly by the introduction of the iconic backpack, and by the late 90s Eastpak was known for its 30-year guarantee and had started introducing luggage into the mix. Today Eastpak offers street smart backpacks and travel gear, as well as exciting collaborations and product innovations.
The brand’s tagline ‘Built to Resist’ is carried through in the culture at Eastpak. Our values of Empowerment, Freedom, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance colour everything that we do and who we are as a team. We are a digital first brand with a drive to innovate and succeed.
Eastpak is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are the leading drivers of retail as our global footwear, apparel and accessory brand is available in 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people.
We just have one question. Are you in?