Détail de l'annonce
NIXON EUROPE is looking for an Operations Coordinator
Location: Hossegor, France
Reports to: Operations Manager Effective
Date: March 2018 Permanent contract
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
Nixon is California’s iconic watch brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all we want to build great product with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time. http://www.nixon.com
General Position Summary:
The Operations Coordinator is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time an order is released until a customer opens their package. The Operations team coordinates and executes day to day operations of inventory, logistics, order fulfilment. As a team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team, and support various functions within the Operations group. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Nixon purchase meets the highest standards of quality.
- Allocate orders according to priority rules and stock levels (B2C and B2B)
- Custom watch shipping process – reflect orders correctly in the system and make sure orders ship on time. Be responsible forthis process from A-Z.
- Strongly communicate with the outsourced warehouse on priorities and issues
- Any tasks linked to supply chain
- Daily monitoring of XML exchanges between Nixon and outsourced 3PL and Repair center
- Follow stock level for specific products (special campaign, season launch) and coordinate with other departments (Marketing,Ecom)
- Inventory control for various stock locations, monthly inventory reconciliations
- Watch Spare Part Inventory Management
- Support Retail team for season launch
- Custom Bar order preparation
- The warehouse is a bonded warehouse and the custom department needs product descriptions, photos etc
- Established and analyze KPI reports for logistics department
- Item number creation for EU specific items
- Support retail team on season launchFreight
- Monthly freight invoice follow up and correct GL posting. Follow up on credit notes.
- Established analytical report to assess performance of freight forwarder
Skills & Competencies needed for success:
Microsoft: Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Pivot Tables is a must) Attention to Detail
Clear, accurate and concise reporting
Languages: French, English Highly Analytical Self-Motivation
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference ‘OPERATIONS COORDINATOR”
via e-mail on the top or by post letter : NIXON-185 avenue Pascouaou – 40 510 SOORTS HOSSEGOR