Détail de l'annonce
As an Outlet Merchandiser you will manage the overall stock levels and merchandise assortment of our Outlet stores across Europe through: outlet buying, flow replenishment, order allocation and timely replenishment based on sell-through (consumer related). Manage promotions, pricing and pricelists maintenance. Manage the inventory movements between POS (transfers, returns, promotions) and assure up-to-date stock at all times.
* Make assortment for outlets, distressed goods completed with outlet buy
* Manage the flow replenishment for the Outlet stores
* Maintain the model stocks
* Propose to change flow of items in case of non-performance or out performance
* Process and follow-up store re-orders (non-flow items) to maintain appropriate stock levels and replenishment models
* Follow-up on deliveries of product in store and communicate on short falls
* Follow-up on the stock situation and allocate contracts according to the sale necessity
* Partner with Planning teams on store requirements to meet local customer expectations at best in terms of brands, styles, colour ways, fits and sizes
* Work closely together with marketing to ensure appropriate product promotion and availability of stock to tie in with outlet campaigns
* Work with the warehouse to obtain the best service levels and set-up a delivery scheme to optimize the flow of goods
* Manage and maintain prices and price lists
* Evaluate and propose markdowns to ensure best sales, profitability and margin protection
* Establish a close communication with the Outlet stores, Store managers and Regional managers on merchandise management related issues like pricing, slow movers, bestsellers, missed sales, product split, promotions, discounts, etc. and day-to-day sales & stock situation and delivery issues
* Bachelor degree in economics, retail, fashion, logistics or other related field
* A working experience of at least 2 years in retail, planning or customer service.
* Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills are a must.
* You are an accurate worker and have attention to details
* Strong communication skills
* Very good knowledge of MS office package especially Excel.
* Proficiency in written and spoken English. Dutch, French or Italian are a plus
* Develop a strong expertise on all aspects of Outlet Retail business
* Get full international exposure and operate in a diverse team
* Enjoy a trustful, easy-going, buzzing working environment
* Flexible working-hours
* 50% discount on our products
* Health & pension insurance
* Fitness area
From March/April 2019, our offices will move to Antwerp to a new state-of-the-art building, close to Berchem station.