Détail de l'annonce
Aqualung Group is one of the world’s largest scuba diving, and water sports equipment companies connecting people to the oceans and water sport activities throughout the experiences that are meaningful, unique and unforgettable.
Aqualung Group pioneered the creation of modern diving equipment in 1943 when Captain Jacques-Yves Cousteau teamed with Émile Gagnan to develop the first “aqua-lung” that made underwater exploration possible. Today, Aqualung Group continues to be the leading global designer and manufacturer of dive and water sports gear. With a deep commitment to quality, research and testing, Aqualung Group has revolutionized the scuba diving experience by setting industry standards for scuba equipment in technology, comfort, safety and design.
During the years, Aqualung Group have broadened its offer to areas such as competitive swimming, recreational swimming, triathlon, snorkeling and more.
The Aqualung Group consists of premium, innovative and inclusive brands such as Aqualung, Apeks, Aquasphere, Phelps, Omer, U.S. Divers, and Stohlquist.
Since the very beginning of our Company, the Aqualung Group spirit has been rooted in a deep commitment of building and maintaining a workplace that foster a culture of continuous improvement, creating an environment where employees feel free to pitch ideas, be authentic, creative and enjoy themselves.
Being a global purpose driven company, with a strong genuine culture, we are welcoming talents from around the world to be a part of our team.
So, are you …
- a sport enthusiast
- do you love oceans and everything beyond
- are you an advocate of making a difference and protect our planet, a world where the ocean and all living creature are healthy and thriving
- or are you simply motivated and inspired to be a part of our passionate team that is always eager for a new challenge and this is how the champions are born ….
Aqualung Group believes in the future, thus we invite you to strengthen and broaden your skills, pursue your passion by co-creating the future within an internship open positions.
We believe that we all can learn from each other, have your external view of the world and your authentic and individualized input.
Our principle is clear, PLAY TO WIN. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration target: 6 Months
- Location: Sophia Antipolis
Key duties and responsibilities
- Propose consumer research strategy and execute consumer research for 2024/2025 development process
- Assist with management of global marketing calendar and content deliverables
- Assist with planning and logistics of content creation projects (photo and video shoots)
- Propose and create short form social media video content for reels and stories
- Organize and assist with daily administrative tasks as needed on global marketing projects
- Level of studies: BAC + 4/5 minimum / master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business
- Fluency in English, written and verbal – mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Working effectively in a Team
- Organizational and planning skills to manage multiple projects and respecting the deadlines
- You are curious, dynamic, passionate about innovation
- Go-to attitude and driven personality
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office applications and social media skills
- Experience or interest in (dive, swim, outdoors, sport) industries. Scuba Certified a plus.
If you are excited about this opportunity and joining the Aqua Lung team, please apply! email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.