Détail de l'annonce
CRM is a top strategic priority for VF to drive sustainable and profitable growth with a customer centric approach
As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist you will play a key role in leveraging the full capabilities of Salesforce Marketing Cloud for VF brands. You will be responsible for supporting the ongoing transition to 1:1 Journeys, enhancing personalised communications that foster customer engagement.
You will be part of the central digital team and you will have the opportunity to work with all lifestyle brands across the VF portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build, develop and maintain customer journeys: fully manage any Journey Builder operation to create new triggers and edit existing journeys in order to enhance customer experience, engagement, and drive eCommerce revenue
- Automation Studio Activities: write SQL queries to segment the customer database and create customised data extensions
- AMPscript creation: write AMPscript code to personalise email content and fully leverage on Einstein Email Recommendations
- Contact Builder: manage and control the data model on Marketing Cloud
- SFDC-SFMC Connector: set up, configure and maintain the data sync between Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Administrate & maintain the system: work closely with brand marketing teams, provide first level support, manage roles and permissions, create and delete users.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a digital marketing professional with tangible experience gained preferably within the sportswear, fashion, or apparel industries and strong track record of results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant a plus
- Any other digital marketing certification a plus
- Fluent in English with solid writing and oral skills (German, French, Italian a plus)
- Demonstrated superior analytical and quantitative skills
- First class attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- At least 3 years’ hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to create and edit AMPscript
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience with CSS and HTML for email creation
- Experience in managing and optimising e-mail marketing campaigns
- Consulting experience a plus
At VF, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other.