Détail de l'annonce
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
KP France is a company based in Biarritz (France), subsidiary of an international distribution group specialising in the sales of leading international brands of consumer electronics, lifestyle and sports, is looking for a new Sales Manager for the territory of France / Netherlands / Germany and Austria.
RESPONSIBILITIES and FUNCTIONS:
– To achieve the set business objectives (quantitative and qualitative) and to negotiate with the clients the different commercial actions necessary to achieve these objectives.
– Prospecting new customers and/or points of sale and creating the most appropriate strategy for their loyalty.
– Negotiation and implementation of marketing and sales promotion activities.
– Elaborate reports of follow-up and control of the business in all its parameters: sales, prices, margins, etc …
– Male or female with an approximate age between 25 – 35 years.
– Able to manage customers via telephone. Deal with buyers of large national accounts as well as smaller independents.
– Complementary training in Sales, Marketing, Foreign Trade.
– Must be fluent in either French, German or Dutch.
– At least 2 years experience in sales positions of consumer electronics, lifestyle or sport products.
– Flexible hours and willingness to travel.
– Very accustomed to working on the basis of objectives, under pressure and as a team.
– Essential high level of English.
COMPETENCES and SKILLS:
– A person with a lot of initiative, people skills and empathy with clients.
– Business capability combined with ability to analyze data
– Familiar with reporting tools
– Client-oriented, with the ability to lead complex negotiations
– Ability to plan your tasks and perseverance in the face of conflicts
– An enthusiastic, optimistic person, with the desire to grow professionally and personally together with the project.
– Salary package made up of a fixed salary plus a variable salary depending on the fulfilment of objectives
Interested applicants please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org