Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an IT Technician to be part of our brand new VF Distribution Centre in Coalville.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our leaders have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom for innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
What will the IT Technician be responsible for?
- Identify, triage, and resolve technical problems of moderate complexity.
- Accurately, document, track, and monitor problems using applicable systems and tools.
- Provide support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues.
- Accept various projects, develop work plans, and ensure timely completion as directed.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Installation and Support of Company required hardware (desktops, laptops, printers, VoIP, scanners, phones, tablets) and software.
- Be a resource to the IT Platforms (Zoom, Local Backups, Local Servers, Local Networks, etc.) that may need assistance with Projects and support of the day to day IT Infrastructure at the location they support
- Help maintain an accurate stockroom inventory of personal computer devices (laptops/desktops) and peripherals (monitors, keyboards, docks)
- Monitor hardware and application performance based on expected benchmarks and provide feedback to the EUS Leadership
- Assist users with new technology training when introducing new offerings (MFA, OneDrive, Self Service, etc.) helping the VF workforce to adapt and embrace technology to work more efficiently
- Provide tech bar type service for face to face engagement with VF associates
- Support conferencing/collaboration technology leveraging VF solutions of Audio/Visual displays (Zoom, telephony, etc…)
- Hardware configuration and deployment following VF standards
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How you’ll make a difference
We’re looking for someone who thinks logically and is comfortable making independent decisions to solve issues. You will have the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines and have strong customer service skills with a focus on rapport-building. The primary responsibility of the Service Delivery Technician II EUS is to enable VF employees to use technology that allows them to work efficiently and therefore experience with In-House technology is key to the success of this role.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, benefits & pension scheme as well as a 50% staff discount on all our brands. However, it’s not just our products that set us apart from others. Ultimately, our people make us who we are and for that reason, we believe they deserved to be nurtured.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer so much more:
Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace.
At VF, we don’t just make the world’s best apparel and footwear, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
So, if you like what you have read and would like to be considered for this Service Delivery Technician role, we would love to hear from you.