Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Regional Wholesale Sales team for Switzerland, and to cover Western Switzerland, with the showroom being based in Aigle.
Account Manager – West Switzerland
* Innovative, inspiring, highly successful NZ company
* Be part of a talented, passionate and fun team
* Opportunity to work with exciting accounts
More than a job, an adventure
Reporting to the Wholesale Sales Manager Switzerland, you’ll be responsible for delivering account revenue & growth by effectively managing customer relationships and accounts in a designated territory. This includes delivering the marketing systems that drive retail sell-through success for assigned accounts and working closely with our retail partners to strengthen our brand presence in the territory.
Stuff you’ll know how to do:
* Providing outstanding sales and account management to our wholesale clients
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Insight, and a high level of commercial acumen and sound judgment
* Strong problem-solving capability and skill
* Fluent French and Swiss German, very good English skills
* Great time-management and prioritizing skills and experience delivering to deadlines
Things you just get:
* Driving revenue
* Providing outstanding customer service
* Smashing sales targets
* Being a Brand Ambassador with personal style who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand
What spins your wheels:
* Spending time on the road and working remotely
* Working hard and playing hard
* Being active and adventurous
Random events you can handle:
* Multiple demands with quick turnarounds
* Prioritising demands based on ROI
* Collaborating with teams
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with nature and our relationships with each other.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty. As a global business headquartered from NZ we continually work to keep things simple and take a global approach that can be scaled whilst recognising that localisation is key for global consumers.
We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. This is your chance to work with one of NZ’s most successful brands.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV in English with a covering letter explaining why you’d be right for Icebreaker.