Détail de l'annonce
Fox Racing is the global leader in motocross and mountain biking gear and apparel. We outfit the world’s best competitive athletes and enthusiasts with products that combine innovation and style, rooted in the brand’s original competitive motocross spirit. From moto gear to apparel and outerwear, everything we make is developed with the rider in mind.
Fox Head Europe partners with our dealers – from a motocross store near the MX track to a mountainbike dealer in the Alps – to deliver the products, in-store executions and brand stories that make Fox Racing the premium brand in store. We take the holeshot with the best sales team in the industry: The FHE Sales team understands our riders, bike culture and Fox Racing products. Our Sales competence and dealer mindset kick-starts and endures a focus on information, aspiration and rapport to accelerate the growth of Fox Racing.
Fox Head Europe is recruiting for the position of E-Merchandiser to join the eCommerce department.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
The role requires a highly motivated, problem solving candidate with strong analytical skills. The E-Merchandiser must demonstrate an understanding of the digital landscape, and the ability to translate analytical insights into enhancing the overall customer site experience.
- Generate demand by using merchandising tools to optimize the site experience.
- Maintain site presentation of FOX collections to ensure the categorization, copy, sequencing, imagery, and cross-selling opportunities are accurately customer facing.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize eCommerce inventory levels to maximize revenue, anticipate future needs and identity opportunities.
- Prepare detailed reports on stock levels and product sellout. Be responsible of eCommerce inventory operations and track all stock movements and adjustments.
- Define promotional calendar for Fox Europe websites. Manage the setup and testing of all activations (campaigns, promotions, promo codes, …). Provide detailed reports and analysis at country level for each activation. •
- Develop expertise in MX, MTB and Lifestyle technical product categories of business and report sales and site analytics on a weekly basis, as well as create strategies based on results.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross functional team members; i.e., Product Merchandising, Planning, Marketing in a fast paced environment.
- Examine category merchandising strategies of key competitors, and best-in-class online retailers, to understand emerging trends (Promotions/activations).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Successful 3+ years online merchandising experience. Apparel/outdoor equipment experience a strong plus.
- Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) background and experience with content management systems.
- Strong knowledge on Google Analytics.
- Worked sucessfully with IT/coding Agency and Web designers (brief, follow execution, …).
- Have already managed Promotion/animation plan relying on sales seasonality and on regional and global marketing calendar.
- Fluent in English, a second European language (German, French,…) is highly recommended.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES :
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Extremely deadline oriented
- Results focused
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to plan and collaborate across functions and influence indirect resources
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
JOIN US :
Fox Head Europe is a fast growing company that continues to push limits, defy boundaries and pursue continuous innovation. We offer an attractive compensation package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and a “wide open” atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Fox employee shares the goal of making every ride a great one.
If this sounds like you – we invite you to join our team!