Détail de l'annonce
We are looking for an outstanding Digital Merchandise Planning Manager to join our Timberland team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Digital Merchandise Planning Manager enables the channel to drive profitable sales and margin through the creation and maintenance of sales and demand plans, open-to-buy strategies, inventory flow, inventory control, promotional and clearance strategies.
Building strong partnership with various leaders within the organisation including Merchandise Buying & GTM, Digital Trading and Demand Planning will be crucial to oversee all aspects of e-Commerce inventory management and financial forecasting
The eCommerce Merchandise Planning Manager will play a key-role in the omnichannel inventory governance process and, informed by the annual merchandise financial plan, will be responsible to manage the overall stock position and deliver against the VF and Timberland inventory objectives.
- Lead and establish best-in-class digital Merchandising Planning process fully aligned with our overall brand strategy, purpose-led positioning and with the seasonal merchandising strategy in strong relationship with brand GTM calendar to ensure seamless execution and strong accelerated growth.
- Work in partnership with finance, eCommerce Buying and Digital Trading teams on the development of yearly and seasonal merchandise financial plans across Revenue, COGS, Discounts, Margins, ASP and Units
- Manage monthly Open-to-Buy process and report out on key metrics such as sales, turns, stock cover, and inventory ageing.
- Partner with eCommerce Buying & GTM lead to develop the channel merchandise long-range planning in alignment with the brand overarching strategy and financial expectations
- Set elevated standards of inventory management processes with focus on ongoing trading performance optimisation
- Optimise ways of working by contributing in setting up new processes, tools and reports.
How You’ll Make a Difference…
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in related field.
- 5-7 yrs. of relevant work experience with proven track record in Merchandise Planning
- Deep understanding of the fast-paced retail environment and merchandising success factors on direct-to-consumer platforms
- Excellent analytical skills
- Be a Timberland Brand Ambassador
- Outstanding business- and financial acumen, consumer-first, data savvy and brand-driven mindset
- Highly performance driven and result-oriented team player who is getting things done, high maturity in managing organisational complexity and effective communication
- Strategic and operational decision-making
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system is a plus
- Language skills: fluent in English. Any other language will be considered as a plus
What’s in It for You?
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.