Détail de l'annonce
We are looking for an outstanding Analyst, Sales Operations to join our Dickies team.
Dickies is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear, and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
Established in 1922 in Fort Worth, Texas, a city and state known for its grit, Dickies has always been known for its no-nonsense approach to functional workwear. The story of the legendary brand begins in 1918, when founding business partners C.N. Williamson and E.E. “Colonel” Dickie began a vehicle and harness business, creating rough and tumble equipment for horses. By 1922, the two shifted from outfitting workhorses to outfitting workers. They began making tough denim bib overalls for ranchers, farmhands and other workers around the Southwest.
Since then, Dickies has spent nearly a century crafting innovative workwear known for its performance, durability and comfort. To this day, Dickies continues its long legacy of designing quality workwear at a price anyone can afford. What began as a humble denim bib overall company has grown into a worldwide force, weaving together cultural movements with a rigorous commitment to straightforward style and long lasting ingenuity.
In 2017, Dickies was acquired by VF Corp, the parent company of global powerhouse brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. VF is the ideal steward to honor the Dickies heritage while providing a platform for growth that ensures continued success for another century.
Let’s talk about the role!
You will act as a point of contact for Sales Team with queries about orders, sales tools, and discount and provide support for delivering reports and analysis.
You will play a key role to create and maintain the seasonal campaign in the
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to team`s high quality sales analysis and achieve Brand sales targets.
* Process discount requests via T&C (Terms & Conditions) tool
* Check data accuracy in orders and discounts
* Collaborate to develop weekly/monthly sales reports: Prebook, Additional demand, G2N
* Coordinate across department the creation and set-up of new season in the system
* Maintain and update articles and customer master data
* Set-up and maintenance of sales order entry tools
* Communicate important feedback from agents/reps/customers internally
What you need to succeed?
* Our ideal candidate is curious, smart and precise with knowledge of sales admin best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
* Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent or similar
* Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
* Hands on experience MS Office (proficiency in Excel)
* Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
* A team player with high level of dedication
* Ability to work under strict deadlines
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!