Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for a temporary Sales Analyst to join our Eastpak team in Antwerp, Belgium (One-year contract).
Let’s talk about the role!
As Sales Analyst it is your mission to support the Eastpak Sales team with sales analysis conducted in a timely and accurate way. You will provide analysis regarding critical sales & marketing information through the utilization of best practice frameworks, processes and analytics.
Job details & main accountabilities
GTM PROCESS AND HQ/LOCAL REPORTING
- Provide regular tracking reports by Channel and Market monitoring our progress towards monthly sales targets.
- Responsible for gathering pre-season, in-month, and cumulative information and reconciling data in order to conduct analysis of key account and sales rep metrics. Provides this information to sales management and makes recommendations to drive sales growth.
- Track the requests and report the performance of the SMU projects, including product availability, in coordination with Product and Planning depts.
- Create customized reports not covered by the existing and standard ones managing the information flow through different departments.
- Support the Sales Ops Manager in the preparation of GTM meetings, providing data & detailed analysis related to the performance of every country and channel.
- Track GTM key initiatives and report the result to the Sales Force, including highlights and recommendations.
SELL THROUGH ANALYSIS
- Weekly update of Key Account reporting (sellout figures & budget, KPI overview, stock returns …).
- Collaborate with other teams (Sales, CS, Digital, GBT) to create and regularly update sell-out reports on Key Account performance, identify opportunities and trend that can amplify business profitability.
- Liaise with T&C tool coordinator and support Sales dept. in user mapping definition
- Coordinate and centralize Customer Master attributes by submitting change request to MDM team.
- MOBI & B2B campaign maintenance and updates.
What you need to succeed?
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven experience managing large volumes of data, creating reports, optimizing processes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with dashboards and sales intelligence software.
- Advanced Excel skills. SAP and Cognos are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical (Eg. statistics, math) or business-related field.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in sales operations and/or business planning, or similar role.
What’s in it for you?
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!