The Store Manager will be responsible for:
- The profitable operation and management of the store;
- Inventory management and reporting on results;
- Achieving sales targets;
- Staffing, recruitment, training and development;
- Leadership of the store team.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills, team building skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others;
- Ability to motivate others to succeed;
- Amazing customer service & people management skills;
- Ability to manage store operations and to plan and prioritize workload;
- Organization, planning skills and strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to maintain the visual and merchandising standard;
- Excellent computer & communication skills;
- An affinity with the culture of Volcom.
Minimum 5 years experience managing all facets of a retail store preferably in a high volume store environment.
The perfect candidate will possess exceptional leadership skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
A strong desire to assist others and embrace a service mentality is a must.
Fluent in Spanish, English or French;
Location: Spain (close to Madrid)
Start date: June 2012
If you’d like to join the team, please send us your resume and cover letter in applying under