Volcom has a fantastic opportunity for a Girls & Youth Sales Manager that will manage and overview the key functions of Sales Marketing, Distribution and Product regarding Volcom Girls’ & Youth’s Categories in Europe.
You will guarantee the growth of the brand awareness, sales and profit value of this category.
Your main duties will include:
- Implementing and managing the “Girls & Youth” growth strategy;
- Working with Directors of Sales to establish divisional sales strategies;
- Developing and executing “Girls & Youth” business plans and budgets for the sales department;
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with direct markets, key accounts and distributors;
- Attending global line reviews and provide feedback based on local customs and needs;
- Ensuring pricing strategies remain consistent with brand position strategy while maintaining profit targets;
- Working on sales projections and making sure the Girls’ sales force has all the necessary tools to meet divisional revenue targets;
- Preparing sales reports/analysis showing current sales and future potential sales;
- Working closely with Girls Marketing in order to build advertising and marketing plans consistent with the Girls sales strategy;
- Extensive travels in order to stay in tune with market place;
- Significant experience of at least 3 to 5 years in sales management for apparel;
- Broad awareness of the Girl’s & Youth surf, skate & snow European market;
- A strong understanding of our brand and company culture;
- Keen eye on fashion and trends
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities to success in this role:
- Must be fluent in English, French appreciated and another European language a plus ;
- A good communicator, team player, high energy & diplomatic;
- Ability to take on multiple projects in a timely manner;
- Strong experience in European sales.
Location: Anglet, France (South West Coast)
Start date: As soon as possible
If you’d like to join the team, please send us your resume and cover letter.