Summary: To ensure that all customers receive the highest standard of customer care on all occasions, that the Sales Team is supported fully in all its activities and office administrative aspects are auctioned systematically and effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Customer care, Administration
- Set up and maintain an accurate sales database of all the company’s UK customers;
- Update the customer database on each occasion there is contact;
- Receive telephone and written requests from customers and handle those within a reasonable time;
- Maintain a supply of up-to-date Point of Sales material, set up storage, record all dispatches to customers and re-order accordingly;
- Assist the sales team in arranging sales showroom;
- Maintain an office record of all season’s pre-book orders;
- Receive, check and forward all season’s pre-book orders to Europe;
- Provide assistance as directed with sales and marketing activities, competitions and event;
- Assist the London office with aspects of office administration insurance, office supplies, first aid and electrical appliance testing;
2) Credit control:
- In conjunction with the Credit Control Manager Europe/Customer Service Manager Europe, arrange payment plans as appropriate;
- Record and monitor the receipt of payments and invoices outstanding and produce an accurate aged debtor summary on a weekly basis;
- Pay suppliers as appropriate and maintain an accurate record of all the UK office expenditure;
- Accurately record all income and expenditure to enable completion of the quarterly VAT 100 returns;
- Enter all petty cash income and expenditure and keep an accurate record of all transactions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be able to be organized, courteous and professional;
- Should have the ability to provide excellent customer service and the ability to handle customer complaints;
Previous Customer Service experience of 2 years and more. Experience in credit control would be a plus.
Location: London, UK
Duration: Permanent contract
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.