Reports to : Project Manager
With high level skills in Microsoft project you have to coordinate, evaluate and prioritize the project plan as per the project strategy with the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Produce comprehensive schedules in various formats and detail to suit different users or audiences.
- Update project timing.
- Interface the schedule with the project budget.
- Analyze validity of schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the project.
- Monitor actual job progress, compare to baseline and report progress against schedule.
- Analyze and report productivity and trends.
- Forecast the impacts on schedule of proposed changes.
- Recommend policy or procedural revisions that will improve schedule accomplishment.
- Attend management/project team meetings as requested by the project manager.
- Assist management, project managers and colleagues to understand and accept scheduling concepts, theory and alternative approaches in scheduling project activities.
- Estimate project resource requirements for labour, materials and equipment as well as project duration and trade scheduling.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to track and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Perfectly bilingual English/French.
- Strong computer skills.
If you are interested by this position, please send your CV and covering letter before 1st March 2013 to the Human Resources Department - to Aude CUART applying here under or by mail to GSM EUROPE, 100 avenue des Sabotiers, ZA de Pédebert – 40150 SOORTS-HOSSEGOR