Reports to: Sales Manager
Position Summary and missions.
1/ Customer Care, Administration.
- Set up and maintain an accurate sales database of all the Spain Customers.
- Update the customer database.
- Receive telephone and/or written request from customers and reps.
- Maintain a supply of up-to-date Point of Sale, set up storage, record all dispatches
to customers and re-order.
- Co-ordinate all assistance with Reps, Marketing, Accounting,Warehouse.
- Assist the Sales Manager with aspect of office administration.
2/ Manage all aspects of the account receivable & credit control
- Managing third party insurer regarding customer’s risk analysis.
- Manage A/R on a daily basis
- Generating monthly/weekly statements and follow up on late payments
- Managing bankruptcy procedures & start legal actions when necessary
- Maintaining good relationships with customers managing enquiries and complaints
- Working closely with Sales-Logistic & Reporting to the Sales Manager on DSO
Education in Business preferred with emphasis on sales/finance/accountancy but not a must.
Experience on customer service and customers in the retail channel.
Experience in Bankruptcy procedures preferred but not required
Skills & Qualities
Fluent in Spanish and French, written and spoken
Very well organized
Excellent communicator (phone & written)
Problem solving skills
Attention to detail / follow through
Rigorous & Firm
Good business judgment
Outstanding people skills
Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (proficient with Excel, Outlook).
Please send your resume applying here under.