Your main duties will include:
• Full responsibility of e-commerce including launch, operations, affiliates, 3rd party platforms and referring partners;
• Inspire, motivate, mentor and educate a future dedicated team of e-commerce professionals;
• Lead and execute a “bottoms up” forecasting methodology that accurately predicts sales, orders, customer acquisition and costs for all programs;
• Support company and department goals and achieve business unit KPI’s;
• Liaise with peers in Financial Planning and Analysis, Merchandising, IS, and Creative to deliver an unrivaled customer experience;
• Deploy tests and provide backend analysis and recommendations after testing to continuously improve the customer experience and grow sales and contribution;
• Analyze and provide reporting on program KPI’s – identifying opportunities for growth and improving efficiency;
• Manage programs within acceptable levels of advertising spend, contribution and customer long term value
• Leverage spend and investment across platforms and vendors to grow profitably and improve efficiency;
• Execute trend analysis, monitoring and competitive benchmarking.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities to succeed in this role:
- 3-5 years of experience in the same position with the full responsibility of implementation and management of e-commerce;
- Ability to work autonomously and be a “self starter” – applying broad “best practice” ecommerce processes.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and results-driven approach to e-commerce challenges and opportunities;
- Experience using statistical techniques to evaluate marketing tests;
- Experience with automated campaign management or segmentation tools;
- Knowledge/experience with order allocation methods/best practices;
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following areas: SEM, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Comparison Shopping Engines, 3P Platforms (Amazon, eBay).
Start date: As soon as possible
Place of work: Anglet, France
If you’d like to join the team, please send us your resume and cover letter